Thursday, February 27, 2014

This is one I have mixed feelings about. I'm not thrilled with this part of my project. I LOVED the alphabets we took in the square during class...this not so much.
I have evidently done something to my camera and wasn't able to shoot with it.  My cell phone didn't do the letters justice, I struggled with lighting and quality.
As for the letters themselves...I wanted to do something that is a large part of our lives and I feel my house is OVER RUN with Lego's. I also wanted my kids to help and asked them to create all the letters. I helped with the D, E, V and the U and you can see how different they are from the rest...oh...wait, the X and Y....My kids are Autistic and see things very very black and white.  it was almost impossible to get them to 'see' letters that weren't simply a letter!
I saw the snake sitting off to the side and decided to throw that in there as something different and it's probably what I liked the best about it.
The letters make me a little sad on one hand but on the other hand I know that the other parts of my boys are simply brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment